Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Communication Media Between You and Me

This blog I just created in order your comment always collect here and I will publish of your comment and I can control it. You may write everything here and you also may publish your comment with link to your site as a reference. But I suggested that don’t supply abundant of link to just certain site, because it will supposed to spam blog and your post will don’t have meaning to you. You can try to sent by email to this address grahito.media@blogger.com and you will have your article published here and you may create link to your site after I publish and moderate off course.
I must moderate first because your mail can contain other email promotion like virus scan that promote spam by every email. So I call this as Communication Media.