Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Social Networking

The first communication medium on the internet is social networking. Many website like this available on the internet. Social media is just for fun at the first time they created this website, but after the opening opportunity offer to the owner about the possibility to get money form their website the owner then agree with their offer. Then site owner beginning to play their roll as the rull that offer from the advertiser and so on.

Currently have thousand social media is created on this internet, and many of them often bankrupt because don't have customer to use it.

I also have experience on using socialgo.com last time, they offer for free if just try for a month, this statement also printed on their term and agreement. Then I register to this social media that offer for blogging and many other facility that they promise. After I try for 3 days, I feel bored because their server is very very slow and I decide to quit from my subscription and I ask to remove my account from their site. Then they remove my account and I think have finished. A month later the bill come, they ask to pay for my registration US $24,00, off course I refuse to pay this wrong bill. But their invoice still come after two month and I throw away their invoice into my garbage.